- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Times Now signs up Sky Media for ad sales in the UK
MUMBAI: English television news channel Times Now has brought on board Sky Media to strengthen its advertising sales in the UK market.
Sky Media, which is the largest media sales agency in the UK, will be Times Now’s exclusive ad sales partner for all mainstream sales in the region. The agency will be mandated to handle airtime as well as sponsorship sales for the channel in the UK.
Incidentally, Times Now was recently launched in the UK market.
Times Now took Tarun Sawhney on board recently as the country sales manager based in London to manage all the channel sales and marketing in UK and for all Times Network channels in India for clients in the region.
Times Network international business head Naveen Chandra said, “Times Now has had consistent ratings leadership in India and in other markets due to its product differentiation with high quality, hard-hitting journalism for the last ten years. We are happy to introduce this strong news product to South Asian TV audiences in the UK, and build it with smart local marketing initiatives. At Sky Media sales, we believe we have the perfect sales partner to leverage our product strengths.”
Sky Media director of operations Richard Hawking said, “It’s a fantastic opportunity for us to add Times Now to our extensive portfolio of South Asian targeted channels. It adds another dimension to our offering to advertisers, with great news content for a continually growing and important audience.”