- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Times Network appoints NDTV’s Shouneel Charles as SVP digital
MUMBAI: Times Network has appointed Shouneel Charles as its senior vice president, digital. Based out of Mumbai, he will report to the company’s MD and CEO MK Anand.
In his previous assignment, Charles was leading the digital business at NDTV Convergence as chief sales and marketing officer and chief revenue officer. He helped the media company set up a digital ecosystem, profitable internet and mobile-based business.
“I am pleased to welcome Shouneel to the Times Network. We look forward to scaling heights and claiming our rightful position as a strong digital media company with this induction and other senior-level interventions that we plan. Given his experience in digital media, marketing and advertising, we are confident that we will be able to better engage with the new-media market,” said Anand.
Commenting on his new role, Charles said, “I am excited to take on this new role at Times Network. Leading the digital practice at a network that is known for its unique campaigns and initiatives is a huge responsibility. The growing digitisation throws a huge opportunity for established brands like Times Network.”
With close to 20 years of experience, Charles has previously worked for multi-national companies like Yahoo, Turner Broadcasting, HBO, Warner Brothers, Star TV and The American Express Bank.