- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Times Group acquires rights to ‘My Retreat’ from Blue Ant
MUMBAI: Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and a global content distribution firm, continues to attract the attention of international media buyers around the globe including India.
‘My Retreat’ has been sold to Times Group (India), Canal Evasion (French Canada), Fox Networks Group España (Spain), Hola! TV (US) and Rainbow TV (UAE).
Blue Ant Media’s co-production with Whistlestop Productions, ‘My Retreat’ takes audiences inside the iconic and unique cabins found along some of the world’s most scenic shorelines, riverbanks and mountainsides.
The company has stitched several other deals in the home categories for series such as ‘What’s For Sale With a View’, ‘Brojects’ (known as ‘Lake Guys’ in the US market) and ‘What’s For Sale?’
“Our premium lifestyle series have been well received around the globe by tapping into universal desires, while fulfilling our remit of providing high-quality content and services to our clients worldwide,” said Blue Ant International senior VP Solange Attwood.
‘What’s For Sale with a View’ features potential homebuyers as they are presented with three dream houses with incredible views. The series has been sold to Discovery Communications’ Destination America (US), Discovery World HD (Latin America), Digicast (Italy) and Talit Communications (Israel).
‘Brojects’, produced by Farmhouse Productions, features masters Kevin and Andrew Buckles as they transform their weekend home into the ultimate summer getaway. Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of ‘Brojects’ have been picked up by Corus Entertainment’s CMT (Canada), while Seasons 1 and 2 have been sold to Discovery (Benelux) and Scripps Networks (Great American Country, US), who refer to the series as ‘Lake Guys’.
Fox Networks Group España (Spain) has picked up Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Blue Ant Media original series ‘What’s for Sale?’ The lifestyle series follows a family looking to purchase the perfect getaway with the help of rock star realtor Rob Serediuk.