- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Times Group acquires rights to ‘My Retreat’ from Blue Ant
MUMBAI: Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and a global content distribution firm, continues to attract the attention of international media buyers around the globe including India.
‘My Retreat’ has been sold to Times Group (India), Canal Evasion (French Canada), Fox Networks Group España (Spain), Hola! TV (US) and Rainbow TV (UAE).
Blue Ant Media’s co-production with Whistlestop Productions, ‘My Retreat’ takes audiences inside the iconic and unique cabins found along some of the world’s most scenic shorelines, riverbanks and mountainsides.
The company has stitched several other deals in the home categories for series such as ‘What’s For Sale With a View’, ‘Brojects’ (known as ‘Lake Guys’ in the US market) and ‘What’s For Sale?’
“Our premium lifestyle series have been well received around the globe by tapping into universal desires, while fulfilling our remit of providing high-quality content and services to our clients worldwide,” said Blue Ant International senior VP Solange Attwood.
‘What’s For Sale with a View’ features potential homebuyers as they are presented with three dream houses with incredible views. The series has been sold to Discovery Communications’ Destination America (US), Discovery World HD (Latin America), Digicast (Italy) and Talit Communications (Israel).
‘Brojects’, produced by Farmhouse Productions, features masters Kevin and Andrew Buckles as they transform their weekend home into the ultimate summer getaway. Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of ‘Brojects’ have been picked up by Corus Entertainment’s CMT (Canada), while Seasons 1 and 2 have been sold to Discovery (Benelux) and Scripps Networks (Great American Country, US), who refer to the series as ‘Lake Guys’.
Fox Networks Group España (Spain) has picked up Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Blue Ant Media original series ‘What’s for Sale?’ The lifestyle series follows a family looking to purchase the perfect getaway with the help of rock star realtor Rob Serediuk.