- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
The new ‘Ben 10’ makes global debut in Q4 on Cartoon Network
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
A new generation of fans can expect all the high-energy action and fantasy, along with the heart and humour that made it an international sensation when it originally premiered in 2006.
Building on the franchise about kid hero Ben Tennyson, ‘Ben 10’ will introduce a re-imagined Ben, his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max, as they travel the country during summer vacation. When Ben finds the Omnitrix, a mysterious watch that transforms him into 10 different friendly aliens, a world of extraterrestrial superpowers opens up to him.
The popularity of the show launched three additional animated series (Ben 10: Alien Force, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Ben 10: Omniverse); two animated movies (Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix, Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens); and two live-action movies (Ben 10: Race Against Time, Ben 10: Alien Swarm).
On the licensing and merchandising front, ‘Ben 10’ has toys, interactive and home entertainment franchises generating more than $4.5 billion in global retail sales to date. Playmates Toys serves as the worldwide master toy partner for the new ‘Ben 10’ with a full line of toys based on the series.