- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Ten Sports to launch weekly football show ‘The Mindgame’
MUMBAI: Sports broadcaster Ten Sports is introducing a weekly football show called ‘The Mindgame’, timed around the arrival of UEFA Champions League after a break of two months.
The show, which will air on Ten Action and Ten HD every Friday 9 pm, will cover every detail of the game in terms of football strategies, playing tactics, squad formations, fan reactions, and analysis.
Ten Action will pick a game of the week and analyse it in greater depths. The show will be constructed into three segments. The first segment will tackle the team composition and the pattern of play. The second segment will look at individuals who changed the course of the match, while the last segment will help explain and understand the practicalities of a match.