- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ten Sports to launch weekly football show ‘The Mindgame’
MUMBAI: Sports broadcaster Ten Sports is introducing a weekly football show called ‘The Mindgame’, timed around the arrival of UEFA Champions League after a break of two months.
The show, which will air on Ten Action and Ten HD every Friday 9 pm, will cover every detail of the game in terms of football strategies, playing tactics, squad formations, fan reactions, and analysis.
Ten Action will pick a game of the week and analyse it in greater depths. The show will be constructed into three segments. The first segment will tackle the team composition and the pattern of play. The second segment will look at individuals who changed the course of the match, while the last segment will help explain and understand the practicalities of a match.