- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Ten Sports to launch weekly football show ‘The Mindgame’
MUMBAI: Sports broadcaster Ten Sports is introducing a weekly football show called ‘The Mindgame’, timed around the arrival of UEFA Champions League after a break of two months.
The show, which will air on Ten Action and Ten HD every Friday 9 pm, will cover every detail of the game in terms of football strategies, playing tactics, squad formations, fan reactions, and analysis.
Ten Action will pick a game of the week and analyse it in greater depths. The show will be constructed into three segments. The first segment will tackle the team composition and the pattern of play. The second segment will look at individuals who changed the course of the match, while the last segment will help explain and understand the practicalities of a match.