- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Ten Sports gears up for season of football finales
MUMBAI: Ten Sports will be the go-to destination for football aficionados with four major finals—the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the German Cup and the Italian Cup —which are lined up for the next few weeks.
The channel will engage football fans with #MidnightFootballParty initiative. Ten Sports and Zee channels will be used extensively to promote the events along with digital platforms with a two-pronged approach in terms of content and activation.
Special programming is also being made where fans will relive the glorious moments of the contestants in this season’s Road to Glory.