- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ten Sports gears up for season of football finales
MUMBAI: Ten Sports will be the go-to destination for football aficionados with four major finals—the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the German Cup and the Italian Cup —which are lined up for the next few weeks.
The channel will engage football fans with #MidnightFootballParty initiative. Ten Sports and Zee channels will be used extensively to promote the events along with digital platforms with a two-pronged approach in terms of content and activation.
Special programming is also being made where fans will relive the glorious moments of the contestants in this season’s Road to Glory.