- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Food entertainment channel Living Foodz will air its first-ever Epicurean Guild Awards at 7 pm today.
ZEEL has upped Sunil Buch to the position of CEO, ZEE Live and ZEE Talent. He also looks into corporate brand and communications. Buch’s new role is part of ZEEL’s drive to scale up its new vertical.
CNN-News18 has further beefed up its prime time with the launch of two new shows, ‘India 360’ and ‘The Crux’, at 8 pm and 8.30 pm respectively.
Sony has acquired the media rights to the upcoming Super Boxing League.
NDTV has issued a legal notice to Discovery Networks alleging it of trademark violation. It has accused Discovery’s lifestyle channel TLC of misapropriately using the title of food reality show ‘Foodistan’.
The 10-part series, which will explore the brutal side of mother nature, will air at 10 pm.
TV18-owned Hindi news channel News18 India is launching a new show titled ‘Khabar Pakki Hai?’ which will act as a fact checker for viral content on social media.
‘National Geographic Mission Blue’ is an initiative to address the cause of water scarcity. Farhan Akhtar is a key partner and face of the campaign.