- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
While ABP News climbed to the 2nd spot, India TV dropped to No. 4 in U+R HSM. CNN News18 jumped to No. 2 with over 1 mn impressions while Times Now notched more than 2 mn impressions.
In the rural HSM, Zee Anmol Cinema moved up the ladder to the second position in Week 11 of BARC ratings for the period ended 17 March.
On 27 March at 9 pm, National Geographic will air a documentary ‘Inside Tirumala Tirupati’ to give viewers a 360-degree view of the temple Tirumala Tirupati.
Nickelodeon has returned with the second edition of the India leg of the global Nickelodeon pro socio campaign “Together For Good”.
MIB issues notice threatening to cancel licences of teleport operators who are not furnishing complete list of TV channels being uplinked from their teleport every month. The teleport operators have been directed to submit this information within 15 days from 9 Mar, failing which it will be presumed that the said teleport is not functioning and action will be initiated for cancellation of the teleport permission.
The action has heightened in March on Colors Infinity with the seventh season of ‘Shark Tank’.
Zee Media has got the MIB’s approval to rename its existing licences Zee Urdu and Zee 24 Kalak. As per the updated list issued by the MIB, Zee Shopping and Zee Bihar Jharkhand have been renamed Zee Urdu and Zee 24 Kalak. The language of the uplinking licences has been changed to Urdu and Gujarati/Hindi.