- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
After the successful premiere of ‘Dangal’, Zee Cinema has announced a new movie line-up for this festive season.
Following the launch of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati S9’, Sony has been witnessing an upward spike in its weekly impressions in urban HSM. In Week 37, the channel climbed to the second spot with 39.60 crore impressions.
Disney Channel continued to rule the kids television genre for the third straight week, according to BARC India data for Week 37.
Star Utsav Movies grabbed the second position in rural HSM, pushing Rishtey Cineplex to No. 3 in Week 37.
The difference between Republic TV and Times Now increased, with the former consolidating its leading position.
Sony Pictures Networks India has been recognised for the fourth consecutive year as an employer with the ‘Best Health and Wellness Initiatives’.