- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
ZEEL has added Reliance Broadcast Network’s GECs Big Magic and Big Ganga on its VoD platform Ozee.
Zee Middle East’s second locally produced fiction series ‘Khwaabon Ke Darmiyaan’ has emerged as the highest-rated TV show among South Asians in the UAE for two consecutive months.
The football conference, which takes place on 2 and 3 March, will give a platform to clubs, businesses and experts from India and the UK to interact and explore commercial opportunities in the sport.
Romedy Now is set to treat everyone from excellent chefs to foodies and movie lovers, with the Indian TV premiere of comedy-drama movie ‘Burnt’. The movie will be aired on 26 Feb at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Sony Pictures Entertainment (Japan) and Mitsui have announced that they will establish AK Holdings Corporation, a joint venture that will operate Japanese anime networks Kids Station and Animax, in addition to producing and distributing animated content, staging animation events around the world, and operating themed restaurants.
Zee Cinema is all set to premiere the musical drama ‘Rock On 2’ on 26 February at 9 pm.
Star Gold climbed to the second spot in urban HSM while Sony Max retained its top ranking, according to BARC data for week ended 17 Feb.
Aaj Tak reclaimed the top spot from India TV in Week 7, according to BARC data for the urban + rural HSM.