- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Sony MAX will air superstar Vijay’s action blockbuster ‘Bairavaa’ on 29 July at 8 pm.
ZEEL has appointed Bharat Kedia as CFO of the company. Mihir Modi will move to a new role.
Zee TV is employing an innovative measure to market and promote its recently launched home-grown reality format ‘India’s Best Judwaah’.
The great war is finally upon Westeros as the first episode of the seventh season of ‘Game of Thrones’ premiered on Star World last Tuesday at 11 pm.
BCCI has appointed Hemang Amin as COO of the IPL. He was most recently assistant general manager (Finance, Commercial and Events) at the BCCI.
MTV has got on board Vivo as the presenting sponsor whereas the latest season is powered by Denver Deodorants, Syska Personal Care, PC Jeweller and Manforce.
The new edition of ‘Fear Files’ will present real life accounts that will be narrated in a video diary format. The 30-episode series will endeavour to demystify intriguing, unfathomable events that have occurred in different parts of the country.