- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
TAM makes mobile app open to all, adds more data sets
MUMBAI: Even though most broadcasters, advertising agencies and advertisers have severed their ties with TAM Media Research and opted for BARC, TAM has launched an updated version of its mobile application with added sets of data and more user-friendly features.
Most importantly, TAM has made the app open to all at a minimal subscription fee. Earlier, it was accessible only to TAM subscribers.
Some of the features of Version 2.0 include TV viewership data in GRPs, TVRs for unique TV programmes and data for two new markets like Assam and Odisha.
TAM had launched the TV viewership mobile app last year in July. Earlier, the app only offered on-the-go access of weekly top-line viewership data for all TAM subscribers across categories.
TAM Media Research CEO LV Krishnan said, “We set a trend last year when we provided this mobile app facility to industry users. We have received tremendous response during the last one year. Version 2.0 is a fortified version that will allow not only existing, but also new users to enjoy the benefits. The purpose behind this mobile app very simply is to enable users to access viewership information anytime, anywhere on the go so that they can take informed business decisions at the spur of the moment.”
TAM India Mobile App 2.0 is available for download or upgrade in the iTunes App and Google Play stores.
The app is updated every Thursday immediately after the regular release of TAM data.