- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Taj TV’s Subhadip Bhattacharyya joins TheOneAlliance as VP sales North and East
MUMBAI: TheOneAlliance, the distribution arm of Multi Screen Media (MSM), has appointed Subhadip Bhattacharyya as vice president of sales to handle the digital and analogue business for the North and East markets.
In his new role, Bhattacharyya will be responsible for conceptualising and implementing business plans with a view to penetrating new accounts and expanding existing ones. He will work with the sales and strategy team, in close collaboration with executive VP of sales and strategy Makarand Palekar.
Prior to joining TheOneAlliance, Bhattacharyya was with Taj Television (ZEEL) handling the cable TV segment for East India. Before Taj, he was distribution head of Ten Sports. He was also with ESPN Star Sports for more than a decade.
Welcoming Bhattacharyya, Palekar said, “We are delighted to have Subhadip on board with us. With his proven track record and rich and diverse experiences, he will further strengthen the formidable team of TheOneAlliance. I am confident that the business will scale newer heights under his leadership.”
On his new role, Bhattacharyya said, “I am excited to be associated with TheOneAlliance and I am looking forward to beginning a new innings in my career with a dynamic team and a powerful organisation. I am sure there are abundant opportunities for us to tap into as we look at expanding the existing business.”