- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
T20 US: BCCI sets floor price for TV rights
MUMBAI: For the telecast rights of the two international T20 matches in the US, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has set a floor price of Rs 11 crore (Rs 110 million) per match.
This will be the first time that India is going to play an international match in the US. The contest against the reigning World T20 Champions West Indies will take place on August 27 and 28 in Florida’s Fort Lauderdale.
The matches will start at 7.30 pm to get in Indian prime time television audiences.
For the TV telecast rights, the broadcasters can bid starting Thursday.