- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sunrisers Hyderabad ropes in sponsors for IPL 10
MUMBAI: Indian Premier League (IPL) champions Sunrisers Hyderabad unveiled a line-up of big name sponsors ahead of the new season.
Ultratech, Jio, Astral Bondtite, Canara Bank, Nerolac, Kurl On, Sun Direct and Red FM have all signed as partners for IPL season 10, with their logos and branding set to be prominently displayed on the team’s match kits. Gillette, Apollo Hospitals, UB, Tyka and Motul Oil have also partnered with the franchise.
Sunrisers Hyderabad CEO K Shanmugam said, “It is a matter of immense pride for us to partner with brands of such stature as we gear up for the tenth season of the Indian Premier League. This is an important season for us and the support from our partners will be vital as we bid to win two IPL titles back-to-back. Together with our sponsors we look forward to embarking on what promises to be an exciting, and hopefully in our case, a triumphant, history-making journey ahead.”
David Warner continues as captain and is backed up by star players Yuvraj Singh, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Ashish Nehra.
Afghan players Rashid Khan and Mohammed Nabi will make their IPL debuts. Tom Moody and Muttiah Muralitharan will continue as coaches with VVS Laxman staying on as mentor.