- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sun TV Q1 highlights
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s consolidated net profit is marginally up at Rs 165.64 crore in the fiscal first quarter. Revenue is up 5% to Rs 633.58 crore.
Sun TV consolidated PAT marginally higher at Rs 165.64 crore, from Rs 164.44 crore
EBITDA up 4% to Rs 367.72 crore
Consolidated revenue up 5% to Rs 633.58 crore
Ad revenue marginally up at Rs 280.42 crore
IPL franchisee team Sun Risers Hyderabad’s EBITDA loss at Rs 43.45 crore on revenue of Rs 113.41 crore
Interim dividend of Rs 2.25 per share (45 per cent) on a face value of Rs 5 per share