- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sun TV Network to simulcast ‘Nandini’ across four Southern GECs
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s magnum opus ‘Nandini’ will be simulcast on all four South Indian GECs, namely Sun TV (Tamil), Gemini TV (Telugu), Udaya TV (Kannada) and Surya TV (Malayalam) beginning 23 January.
The show will air on Sun TV from Monday to Saturday at 9 pm on Sun TV and Gemini TV. Surya TV will air the show from Monday to Friday at 9 pm. The show will air on Udaya TV from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm.
‘Nandini’ is a supernatural fiction series that is produced and presented by the acclaimed Tamil film director Sundar. The show boasts high-end graphics and big-scale production values, and promises to provide the viewers wholesome entertainment.
The story tells of a family that is haunted by supernatural beings. The star cast includes Vijayakumar, Nithya Ram, Malavika, Ramesh Pandit, Gayathri Jayaram and Narasinha Raju, among others.
A 360-degree marketing campaign featuring a music video has been devised to announce the launch of this show across different markets.