- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sun TV Network names R Mahesh Kumar as president
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network has appointed Sun Direct CEO R Mahesh Kumar as president effective 1 November.
Kumar has been with the Sun Group for close to five years in senior management roles.
According to a company statement, Kumar’s appointment is part of the Sun Group’s ongoing effort to strengthen its management team.
Kumar comes with over 23 years of experience out of which more than 15 years have been with the media industry.
Starting his career with Citi Bank, he was also with KPMG and American Express in previous stints.
Prior to joining the Sun Group, Kumar was president and CEO of the Rajan Raheja-owned dominant Kerala MSO Asianet Satellite Communications.