- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sun TV Network names R Mahesh Kumar as president
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network has appointed Sun Direct CEO R Mahesh Kumar as president effective 1 November.
Kumar has been with the Sun Group for close to five years in senior management roles.
According to a company statement, Kumar’s appointment is part of the Sun Group’s ongoing effort to strengthen its management team.
Kumar comes with over 23 years of experience out of which more than 15 years have been with the media industry.
Starting his career with Citi Bank, he was also with KPMG and American Express in previous stints.
Prior to joining the Sun Group, Kumar was president and CEO of the Rajan Raheja-owned dominant Kerala MSO Asianet Satellite Communications.