- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sun TV Network names R Mahesh Kumar as president
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network has appointed Sun Direct CEO R Mahesh Kumar as president effective 1 November.
Kumar has been with the Sun Group for close to five years in senior management roles.
According to a company statement, Kumar’s appointment is part of the Sun Group’s ongoing effort to strengthen its management team.
Kumar comes with over 23 years of experience out of which more than 15 years have been with the media industry.
Starting his career with Citi Bank, he was also with KPMG and American Express in previous stints.
Prior to joining the Sun Group, Kumar was president and CEO of the Rajan Raheja-owned dominant Kerala MSO Asianet Satellite Communications.