- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Sun TV launches game show ‘Super Challenge’
MUMBAI: Sun TV has launched a new game show ‘Super Challenge’ involving celebrities from the family of Sun TV serials as well as from the Tamil film industry.
The weekly show will commence on Sunday, airing from 1 to 2 pm. It will feature rib-tickling challenge rounds with penalties to the contestants.
The celebs are divided into two teams challenging one another in various tasks given to outdo each. ‘Super Challenge’ is designed to be a family entertainer and aims to bring the entire family audience together during the significant Sunday lunchtime.
The teams will compete with each other in rounds like Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (Match the Picture), which involves identifying old, not-so-famous photographs of celebrities and the contestants would be asked questions on the same.
Other rounds will be Konjam Yosi Konjam Vaasi (Pass the Melody), a Chinese whisper game played with music and instruments, and Pesum Padam (Pictionary), a dumb-charades game played with the help of their drawing skills.
Weight Party Weigh the Star will involve guessing the weight of a chosen participant from the team using a large weighing balance and the team members are made to guess the equivalent number of fruits and vegetables it would take to match the celebrity’s weight.
Meanwhile, another round Beem Boy Beem Boy (Super Sumo) will see contestants overcome their weight and perform challenging tasks wearing sumo suits.
The show will be anchored by Rishi and Kavitha who will impose penalties on participants taking on challenges and not scoring points.
The title sponsor for ‘Super Challenge’ is Anil Chakki Fresh Atta and it is powered by Thangam Agmark Nallennai, Pril and Kalyani Covering.