- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sudha Natrajan joins Times Group as director response
MUMBAI: Media veteran Sudha Natrajan has joined Times Group as Director-Response with effect from 9 March. She will be based out of Times Tower, Mumbai and will report to Sivakumar Sundaram, President-Revenue.
In her previous stint, Natrajan was revenue head of One India Alliance and head of business development and revenue at HT Media.
Natrajan’s appointment was announced by Times Group MD Vineet Jain in an internal mail.
Sudha has over 25 years of experience in various leadership roles including CEO at Lintas Initiative and Founder-Director at TMC Media.
“Her key professional achievements include growing the advertising revenues of One India by 300% in a year. She was also instrumental in the journey of Lintas Initiative Media from its “C” rating by Recma to “A+” rating, in the year 2009 and maintaining the position for three subsequent years,” Jain said in the mail.