- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sudha Natrajan joins Times Group as director response
MUMBAI: Media veteran Sudha Natrajan has joined Times Group as Director-Response with effect from 9 March. She will be based out of Times Tower, Mumbai and will report to Sivakumar Sundaram, President-Revenue.
In her previous stint, Natrajan was revenue head of One India Alliance and head of business development and revenue at HT Media.
Natrajan’s appointment was announced by Times Group MD Vineet Jain in an internal mail.
Sudha has over 25 years of experience in various leadership roles including CEO at Lintas Initiative and Founder-Director at TMC Media.
“Her key professional achievements include growing the advertising revenues of One India by 300% in a year. She was also instrumental in the journey of Lintas Initiative Media from its “C” rating by Recma to “A+” rating, in the year 2009 and maintaining the position for three subsequent years,” Jain said in the mail.