- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Subhash Chandra’s own show to air on Zee News
MUMBAI: After revealing his political ambitions to contest the upcoming assembly elections from Haryana, Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra is now all set to face the camera as an anchor for the first time.
Chandra will launch his own show on the network’s Hindi news channel Zee News. Titled ‘Dr Subhash Chandra Show’, it will air at 10 pm every Saturday and at 11 am on Sunday, starting 6 September.
In the show, the media mogul will talk to the youth, inspiring them through his ideas based on entrepreneurship and leadership. The baron is known to have built a diversified business empire spanning from media to infrastructure.
As reported by TelevisionPost.com earlier, Chandra recently expressed his desire to take the plunge into active politics by contesting the assembly elections from poll bound Haryana.
Chandra’s other business interests include a newspaper chain (DNA), cable systems (Wire and Wireless Ltd), direct-to-home (Dish TV), theme parks (EsselWorld and Water Kingdom), online gaming (Playwin), education (Zee Learn), flexible packaging (Essel Propack), family entertainment centres (Fun Cinemas) and healthy lifestyle and wellness (Veria Living).