- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Still & Still Media Collective forays into TV production
MUMBAI: Still & Still Media Collective, content creators across web, films and advertising, is foraying into television production with the launch of a new vertical, Still and Still Out of the Box.
Co-Founded by Amritpal Singh Bindra and Anand Tiwari, the new vertical will focus on creating original and innovative content for the television audiences.
The content creators are all set to shoot their first TV show titled ‘Gabru’, which will be aired on Discovery’s new Hindi GEC Discovery Jeet.
Bindra and Tiwari are known for their popular web series ‘Bang Baaja Baaraat’, ‘Girl in the City’ and ‘Official Chukiyagiri’. They recently made their way into film production with ‘Love Per Square Foot’, in association with Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP.
Said Tiwari, ‘After our success in digital and our foray into film, we look forward to bringing credible content to the television space. Our maiden production ‘Gabru’ is about the evolution of hip hop in India and is the first of its kind on Indian premium television. “
‘Gabru’ revolves around the lives of three distinct protagonists – Gaurav Singh aka MC Money, Bani Khurana aka Queen B and Sarfaraz Khan aka ‘Surf’. The story deals with the trials and tribulations of a Punjabi Hip Hop King, who at the peak of his career, faces a threat from a rival rapper, who also happens to be his ex-flame.