- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Star World to air ‘Strike Back’ from 22 May
MUMBAI: Star World and Star World HD will air seasons 1-4 of ‘Strike Back’ from 22 May. The series will air at 9 pm, every Monday to Friday.
An action-drama series based on the book by author Chris Ryan, ‘Strike Back’ focuses on two members of a top-secret anti-terrorist organisation known as Section 20: Michael Stonebridge, a British sergeant in Section 20’s anti-terrorist team, and Damian Scott, a disgraced American Delta Forces operative.
The show follows Stonebridge and Scott as they criss-cross the globe on the trail of a deadly international terrorist named Latif, who is planning a major attack involving a cache of weapons of mass destruction that could have global repercussions.
Sexy, suspenseful and action-packed, the series is set in exotic locations and has an abundance of twists and turns, as the two protagonists venture into New Delhi, Cape Town, Darfur and beyond to thwart terrorists intent on bringing anarchy and destruction.
Michael Stonebridge and Damian Scott fight, escape and bring down terrorists by keeping calm and striking back.