- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Star World, Star World HD to offer binge-viewing experience for ‘Once Upon a Time 4’
MUMBAI: The fourth season of the television series ‘Once Upon a Time’ will premiere on 21 November at 12 noon, as part of ‘Star World Weekend Binge’—a weekend property on Star World and Star World HD.
Interestingly, Indian viewers will get the chance to watch the entire season over two weekends.
‘Once Upon a Time’ brings alive the magic of fairytales where characters like Snow White and her Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Belle, Rumpelstiltskin, Robin Hood, Peter Pan and many more live and engage in an ongoing battle of good versus evil.
Two new adventures comprise the fourth season of this fantasy series. In the first half of the season, characters from the movie ‘Frozen’ make appearances as they try to reunite with one another. In the second half of the season, an exiled Gold reunites with a dangerous trio: Ursula, Cruella De Vil and Maleficent. The three villainesses enter Storybrooke determined to get the happy endings that have eluded them for so long.
Speaking on the show and her belief in magic, Jennifer Morrison, who plays the role of Emma Swan, says, “We talk about magic in a very literal way on the show and part to what people relate to on the show is that in certain moments magic means love and in certain moments magic means adventure and in certain moments magic means loving your child or discovering your passion in life. I think we all sort of deal with magic in a metaphorical sense because I think it represents bigger things in life on ‘Once Upon a Time’, whereas in the real world it wouldn’t be the same.”
Keeping in mind the growing need for uninterrupted entertainment, ‘Star World Weekend Binge’ gives viewers a chance to watch the entire season of a series at one go. The innovative take on weekend programming showcases more than 1,200 hours of shows from the biggest studios, and premiering more than 30 shows across 52 weekends.