- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Star World, Star World HD to air ‘Agent Carter 2’ along with the US
MUMBAI: Peggy Carter and her partners-in-solving-crime, Howard Stark and Edward Jarvis, are returning with another season of ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’.
Viewers can watch the new episodes alongside the show’s US premiere on Star World and Star World HD day-and-date starting 23 January, every Saturday at 9 pm.
The second season of the American television series ‘Agent Carter’, which is inspired by the films ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ and ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and the Marvel One-Shot short film of the same name, features the Marvel Comics character Peggy Carter as she moves to Los Angeles to deal with the threats of the new atomic age in the wake of World War II, gaining new friends, a new home, and a potential new love.
Hayley Atwell who plays the flamboyant character said, “On the surface, I think, there’s something about the light. We’re in L.A., so there’s a lot more sunshine,” she noted about the show set-up moving from New York to L.A. “There’s the glamour of Hollywood and the film noir kind of the ‘L.A. Confidential’-esque feel to it. We have that dark underbelly of L.A. in the ’40s that would involve gangsters and serial killers.”