- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Star World, Star World HD to air ‘Agent Carter 2’ along with the US
MUMBAI: Peggy Carter and her partners-in-solving-crime, Howard Stark and Edward Jarvis, are returning with another season of ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’.
Viewers can watch the new episodes alongside the show’s US premiere on Star World and Star World HD day-and-date starting 23 January, every Saturday at 9 pm.
The second season of the American television series ‘Agent Carter’, which is inspired by the films ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ and ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and the Marvel One-Shot short film of the same name, features the Marvel Comics character Peggy Carter as she moves to Los Angeles to deal with the threats of the new atomic age in the wake of World War II, gaining new friends, a new home, and a potential new love.
Hayley Atwell who plays the flamboyant character said, “On the surface, I think, there’s something about the light. We’re in L.A., so there’s a lot more sunshine,” she noted about the show set-up moving from New York to L.A. “There’s the glamour of Hollywood and the film noir kind of the ‘L.A. Confidential’-esque feel to it. We have that dark underbelly of L.A. in the ’40s that would involve gangsters and serial killers.”