- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Star World Premiere HD to air ‘Wayward Pines 2’ from 27 May
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Star World Premiere HD will premiere the second season of American mystery science fiction ‘Wayward Pines’, the latest offering from M Night Shyamalan, on 27 May, at 10 pm, and every Friday at the same time thereafter.
‘Wayward Pines’ is a masterful adaptation of the ‘Wayward Pines’ novels by eminent sci-fi and mystery author Blake Crouch.
The show in its first season managed to serenade sci-fi fans with Shyamalan’s impeccable direction and stellar star cast including Oscar and Golden Globe nominee Matt Dillon, who starred in wildly successful ventures like ‘There’s Something About Mary’ (1998), ‘Crash’ (2004), ‘Factotum’ (2005) and more.
The second season is now billed to be better, bigger and scarier with a constellation of stars like two-time Academy Award nominee Djimon Hounsou (‘Blood Diamond’), Jason Patric (‘Speed 2’, ‘My Sister’s Keeper’) and BAFTA-nominated Nimrat Kaur (‘Airlift’, ‘Lunch Box’) joining the ranks. The upcoming season is set to be a glitzy affair.