- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Star World Premiere HD to air ‘Wayward Pines 2’ from 27 May
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Star World Premiere HD will premiere the second season of American mystery science fiction ‘Wayward Pines’, the latest offering from M Night Shyamalan, on 27 May, at 10 pm, and every Friday at the same time thereafter.
‘Wayward Pines’ is a masterful adaptation of the ‘Wayward Pines’ novels by eminent sci-fi and mystery author Blake Crouch.
The show in its first season managed to serenade sci-fi fans with Shyamalan’s impeccable direction and stellar star cast including Oscar and Golden Globe nominee Matt Dillon, who starred in wildly successful ventures like ‘There’s Something About Mary’ (1998), ‘Crash’ (2004), ‘Factotum’ (2005) and more.
The second season is now billed to be better, bigger and scarier with a constellation of stars like two-time Academy Award nominee Djimon Hounsou (‘Blood Diamond’), Jason Patric (‘Speed 2’, ‘My Sister’s Keeper’) and BAFTA-nominated Nimrat Kaur (‘Airlift’, ‘Lunch Box’) joining the ranks. The upcoming season is set to be a glitzy affair.