- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Star World, Discovery reclaim top spots in Week 7
MUMBAI: Star World marched past Comedy Central to take the top spot among English entertainment channels in the week ended 17 February.
Zee Cafe moved up a rank to be at No. 2, while Comedy Central dropped two places, BARC data for Week 7 showed.
Top infotainment channels
Discovery Channel dislodged History TV18 to reclaim the top spot among infotainment channels.
NGC and Nat Geo Wild swapped places while Animal Planet remained unmoved at No. 5.
Top English movie channels
The English movie genre saw a surge in viewership for the week ended 17 February.
There was no change in the pecking order, with Movies Now sitting at the top.
Top 5 movies
Movies Now had three of its movie screenings in the top five while one was from sibling channel Movies Now 2.
Top kids channels
The top three kids channels held on to their earlier week positions.
Hungama and Pogo swapped positions.