- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Star Vijay to feature Bengali and Hindi dubbed serials in morning fiction band
MUMBAI: Tamil GEC Star Vijay will entertain its audiences with a dose of popular Bengali and Hindi serials dubbed in Tamil between 8 am and 12 noon. Starting 3 October, Star Vijay will air a mix of fiction of non-fiction shows.
The time band will commence with the devotional show ‘Mahadev’, which dramatises the legends of Hindu Godhead Shiva.
The channel has shifted the time slot of their popular serial ‘Seethayin Raman’ from 6 in the evening to 9 in the morning. The half-an-hour show is based on Ramayana from Sita’s perspective.
This will be followed by ‘Mangayin Sabatham’, a popular Bengali serial based the Hindu mythological story from ‘Manasamangal’. It will be telecast from 9.30 am onwards.
At 10 am the channel will air ‘Kiranmala’, a fiction series based on a princess who is on a spree to regain her family’s respect by fighting against the evil. A family drama titled ‘Ennudaiya Thottathil’ will be aired from 10.30 onwards.
‘Amma’ is a popular serial that revolves around a girl child and her mother. It is set to be airing at 11 am. The time band will conclude with ‘Endrum Anbudan’, a love story based on Bengali writer Sarathchandra Chattopadhyay’s novel ‘Naba Bidhan’. This series begins at 11.30 am.