- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Star Vijay to feature Bengali and Hindi dubbed serials in morning fiction band
MUMBAI: Tamil GEC Star Vijay will entertain its audiences with a dose of popular Bengali and Hindi serials dubbed in Tamil between 8 am and 12 noon. Starting 3 October, Star Vijay will air a mix of fiction of non-fiction shows.
The time band will commence with the devotional show ‘Mahadev’, which dramatises the legends of Hindu Godhead Shiva.
The channel has shifted the time slot of their popular serial ‘Seethayin Raman’ from 6 in the evening to 9 in the morning. The half-an-hour show is based on Ramayana from Sita’s perspective.
This will be followed by ‘Mangayin Sabatham’, a popular Bengali serial based the Hindu mythological story from ‘Manasamangal’. It will be telecast from 9.30 am onwards.
At 10 am the channel will air ‘Kiranmala’, a fiction series based on a princess who is on a spree to regain her family’s respect by fighting against the evil. A family drama titled ‘Ennudaiya Thottathil’ will be aired from 10.30 onwards.
‘Amma’ is a popular serial that revolves around a girl child and her mother. It is set to be airing at 11 am. The time band will conclude with ‘Endrum Anbudan’, a love story based on Bengali writer Sarathchandra Chattopadhyay’s novel ‘Naba Bidhan’. This series begins at 11.30 am.