- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Star Suvarna to premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November
MUMBAI: Star Suvarna will premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November at 6 pm.
Directed by SD Aravind, the movie has Avinash Narasimha Raju, Manasa Joshi and Prakash Belavadi in lead roles.
‘Last Bus’ is a psychological thriller. The movie is about six strangers who embark on the last bus in the interiors of Malnad.
Incidentally, ‘Last Bus’ is the first Kannada movie to be dubbed in French.