- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Star Suvarna to premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November
MUMBAI: Star Suvarna will premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November at 6 pm.
Directed by SD Aravind, the movie has Avinash Narasimha Raju, Manasa Joshi and Prakash Belavadi in lead roles.
‘Last Bus’ is a psychological thriller. The movie is about six strangers who embark on the last bus in the interiors of Malnad.
Incidentally, ‘Last Bus’ is the first Kannada movie to be dubbed in French.