- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Star Suvarna to premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November
MUMBAI: Star Suvarna will premiere ‘Last Bus’ on 13 November at 6 pm.
Directed by SD Aravind, the movie has Avinash Narasimha Raju, Manasa Joshi and Prakash Belavadi in lead roles.
‘Last Bus’ is a psychological thriller. The movie is about six strangers who embark on the last bus in the interiors of Malnad.
Incidentally, ‘Last Bus’ is the first Kannada movie to be dubbed in French.