- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Star puts spotlight on starsports.com in new campaign for Indo-Oz series
MUMBAI: Ad agency Lowe Lintas has created a new campaign for Star India’s multi-sports digital service starsports.com christened #SleepTight.
Through the #SleepTight campaign, starsports.com is trying to convey that cricket fanatics don’t need to wake up early in the morning to watch the action unfold in the India-Australia series as they have starsports.com mobile app at their disposal to catch all the action at their convenience.
India vs Australia series begins at 5 am India time which makes it difficult for fans to catch the action live. Starsports.com and starsports.com mobile app provides online live streaming and video-on-demand facility for the entire Australia vs India Test series, thereby giving cricket enthusiasts a one-stop destination to catch up on the tournament.
“While the whole world was losing sleep over the India-Australia series, we thought it would be a great service for the people to not be sleep-deprived and still not miss any action. The campaign captures this facet in an interesting manner, and will connect with the youth in a big way,” Lowe Lintas + Partners NCD Arun Iyer stated.
The campaign has been launched on YouTube and will be aired across relevant television channels beginning today.