- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Star puts spotlight on starsports.com in new campaign for Indo-Oz series
MUMBAI: Ad agency Lowe Lintas has created a new campaign for Star India’s multi-sports digital service starsports.com christened #SleepTight.
Through the #SleepTight campaign, starsports.com is trying to convey that cricket fanatics don’t need to wake up early in the morning to watch the action unfold in the India-Australia series as they have starsports.com mobile app at their disposal to catch all the action at their convenience.
India vs Australia series begins at 5 am India time which makes it difficult for fans to catch the action live. Starsports.com and starsports.com mobile app provides online live streaming and video-on-demand facility for the entire Australia vs India Test series, thereby giving cricket enthusiasts a one-stop destination to catch up on the tournament.
“While the whole world was losing sleep over the India-Australia series, we thought it would be a great service for the people to not be sleep-deprived and still not miss any action. The campaign captures this facet in an interesting manner, and will connect with the youth in a big way,” Lowe Lintas + Partners NCD Arun Iyer stated.
The campaign has been launched on YouTube and will be aired across relevant television channels beginning today.