- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Star Plus to celebrate Women’s Day with special show
MUMBAI: To celebrate womanhood and empower women on the occasion of International Women’s Day, Star Plus has designed a special show ‘Anmol Hai Tu: Nayi Soch Ko Salaam’.
Star Plus has earlier explored women’s issues through their women-centric ‘Nayi Soch’ shows. The new initiative is an attempt to salute the spirit of womanhood.
Airing on 8 March at 9 pm, the show will recognise and honour women who refused to let society defeat their spirit. It will seek to empower many other women through their stories of triumph.
Hosted by Bollywood actor Huma Qureshi, ‘Anmol Hai Tu: Nayi Soch Ko Salaam’ will honour five women who have dedicated their lives to a movement that has played a crucial role in the uplift and betterment of not only women, but also society at large.
Qureshi will be seen interacting with women achievers who dared to bring about a change and, through their stories and experiences, share information, guidelines, laws, and helplines to create awareness about women’s issues.
The show will be interspersed with issue-based performances presented by artists like Sanjeeda Sheikh, Mouni Roy, Ritwik Dhanjani, Sargun Mehta, and Shakti Mohan, among others.