- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Star Plus to bring back ‘Dance Plus 3’ in June
MUMBAI: Star Plus is set to bring back its home-grown dance reality show ‘Dance Plus’ for a third season in June.
‘Dance Plus 3’ will have Remo D’souza as the super judge, while Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak will mentor the contestants.
Confirming the news to TelevisionPost.com, D’souza stated, “Yes, I will judge ‘Dance Plus 3’, and the other judges also remain the same as the Season 2 judges.”
Since the show is in the development stage, the ace choreographer could not reveal much.
Produced by Frames Production, ‘Dance Plus’ was launched in 2015. The format of the show is simple: There will be three mentors who will have their own teams comprising contestants selected through auditions. After surviving the elimination rounds, one contestant will win the title at the end of the show through voting.
Tanay Malhara from Jalgaon won the title in the last season. He competed with Wild Rippers Crew, Piyush Bhagat and Sushant Khatri for the title.
The auditions for the third season will commence soon.