- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Star Plus returns as No. 1 Hindi GEC for U+R HSM in Week 7
MUMBAI: Star Plus reclaimed the Hindi GEC leadership status in Week 7 from arch-rival Colors after a gap of two weeks.
Star Plus saw an almost 8% jump in its weekly impressions to grab the top spot, as per BARC data for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM). Simultaneously, Colors’ weekly impressions fell to the second position due to an 8.62% drop in weekly impressions.
A 7.93 per cent jump in impressions saw Zee Anmol jumping to the fifth position just one level below its arch-rival Rishtey, whose ranking remained unchanged.
Sony Pal rose to the sixth position due to an increase of 8.32% in viewership. Star Utsav dropped to the eighth position. Life OK fell to No. 9.
Top 5 shows in Urban+Rural HSM
The top 5 shows remained unchanged with the ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ progressing to No. 4.
Top Hindi GECs in Urban HSM
Star Plus overthrew Colors in urban HSM as well. There was a swapping of positions between Life OK and SAB TV for the fourth and fifth positions and between Sony Pal and Rishtey for the eighth and ninth positions.
Top shows in Urban HSM
Star Plus’ ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata’ Hai was the new entrant into the list of the top 5 shows even as Colors’ ‘Shani’ moved out.
Top Hindi GECs in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Zee Anmol overthrew Star Utsav to occupy the second position.
Star Plus and Colors swapped positions. The other positions remained unchanged.
Top shows in Rural HSM
Sony Pal’s ‘Baalveer’ entered the top 5 programmes’ list even as ‘Jodha Akbar’ moved up to the second position.