- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Star Plus gears up for 15 years of ‘Star Parivaar’
MUMBAI: With the approach of the 15th edition of its television awards property ‘Star Parivaar Awards’, Star Plus has lined up various acts for the grand celebration.
The awards ceremony this year will witness the likes of Ronit Roy, Neena Gupta, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan, who are known for their characters from down the years, walking the red carpet.
The awards ceremony will be aired on 7 June on Star Plus.
Another highlight of the ‘Bemisaal 15 Saal’ will be the coming together of Star Plus’ most popular jodis including Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti, Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar, Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget, who will be getting together to walk the Star red carpet even though their shows are no more on air.
Besides, current favourites on the channel Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Karan Mehra and more will walk the red carpet.
The event will also witness several acts to make it one big party with everyone from over the years coming together under one roof to celebrate the ‘Parivaar’.