- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Star Plus gears up for 15 years of ‘Star Parivaar’
MUMBAI: With the approach of the 15th edition of its television awards property ‘Star Parivaar Awards’, Star Plus has lined up various acts for the grand celebration.
The awards ceremony this year will witness the likes of Ronit Roy, Neena Gupta, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan, who are known for their characters from down the years, walking the red carpet.
The awards ceremony will be aired on 7 June on Star Plus.
Another highlight of the ‘Bemisaal 15 Saal’ will be the coming together of Star Plus’ most popular jodis including Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti, Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar, Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget, who will be getting together to walk the Star red carpet even though their shows are no more on air.
Besides, current favourites on the channel Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Karan Mehra and more will walk the red carpet.
The event will also witness several acts to make it one big party with everyone from over the years coming together under one roof to celebrate the ‘Parivaar’.