- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Star Plus’ fantasy series ‘Aarambh’ to take 200-year leap
MUMBAI: Star Plus’ fantasy series ‘Aarambh’ is set to take a 200-year leap in its storyline, almost after a month of its launch.
With the 200-year leap, the series will introduce a plethora of new characters, along with a new storyline. The show will also be renamed as ‘Kahani Devsena Ki: Aarambh’.
The finite series comprising 65 episodes is produced by Shristi Arya and is directed by Goldie Behl. The show boasts star-studded cast marking the television debut of veteran Bollywood actor and Kajol’s mother Tanuja Mukherjee. The show also features Karthika Nair (Devsena) and Rajniesh Duggall (Varundev) in the lead role.
Initially, the story revolved around the matriarchal and the patriarchal societies with Devsena and Varundev going all out to protect their own. The new plot will concentrate on the character of Devsena and is said to perfectly match with the thought of the channel.
The show has got good response in its opening week for its gripping storyline and visual effects, and with this new plot the makers have another surprise for the viewers.