- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Star Movies to premiere ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ on 19 Mar
MUMBAI: Star Movies is all set to premiere the third installment of the animated series ‘Kung Fu Panda’ on 19 March at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Dreamworks’ ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ highlights the reunion of Po with his long lost father, Li. The movie follows the journey of Po, Li and Ping as they travel to the Panda village where Po must prepare to defeat the ultimate evil villain Kai. He learns that he cannot face him alone and will need the support of his family to achieve this. When Po becomes the master, the endeavour is humorous, endearing and the audiences are constantly reminded of his initial struggles as the ‘Dragon Warrior’.
The film features voiceover from artists such as Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, J K Simmons, Jack Black, Bryan Cranston, Kate Hudson and Jackie Chan.