- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Star Movies kicks off ‘Animation Domination’ block next month
MUMBAI: To capitalise on the summer holiday season, English movie channel Star Movies will launch its ‘Animation Domination’ block. This will take the 1 pm slot Monday to Friday throughout May.
Films like ‘The Adventures of Tintin’, ‘Toy Story 3’, ‘Ratatouille’, ‘Ice age: Continental drift’ and ‘Wreck-it Ralph’ will air.
‘The Adventures of Tintin’ stars Jamie Bell as Tintin, the intrepid young reporter whose relentless pursuit of a good story thrusts him into a world of high adventure, and Daniel Craig as the nefarious Red Rackham.
‘Toy Story 3’ is the last movie in the Toy Story franchise while ‘Ratatouille’ is about the adventures of a rat who has a passion for cooking and then turns the haughty world of French cuisine upside down. The rat who would be king of the kitchen learns important lessons about life, friends, and family while questioning whether he should pursue his culinary calling or simply go back underground and return to his life as a sewer rat.