- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Star Movies celebrates Independence day with ‘Kingsman : The Secret Service’
MUMBAI: Star Movies celebrates Independence Day 15 August with the spy film ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Directed by Matthew Vaughn, the movie revolves around the recruitment of an unrefined but promising street kid as an intern for the international independent intelligence agency – The Kingsman.
The movie also incorporates the agency’s super-competitive training program, which is supervised by Mark Strong and Colin Firth and Michael Caine, just as a global threat emerges from a twisted criminal tech mastermind played by Samuel L. Jackson.
This elite spy organisation operates at the highest level of discretion and is unlike any other secret service agency. With suave styles, these gentlemen spies deceive their enemies in bespoke suits and arm themselves with the most unlikely gadgets and weapons like that of an umbrella. Their charming one-liners are part of their unique set of rules to tackle threats.