- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Star Movies and AXN lead respective genres in Week 48
MUMBAI: The English movie and entertainment genres saw a change in their top slots during Week 48 of BARC, with Star Movies and AXN grabbing the spotlight in their respective genres.
While Star Movies pushed Movies Now to the No. 2 slot, WB made a comeback to the top 5 table. Sony Pix and HBO retained the third and fourth slots respectively.
In the English entertainment category, AXN dethroned Comedy Central, which was at the third spot. Zee Café took the second position, while Star World and Colors Infinity SD remained at the fourth and fifth spots respectively.
Status quo was seen in the infotainment genre where Discovery Channel, History TV18, NGC, Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild remained the top five channels in that order.
Nick continued to be a clear leader in the kids genre. Cartoon Network and Hungama pushed themselves up to take the second and third positions respectively. Pogo was relegated to the fourth position and Disney Channel stayed put at the fifth spot.