- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment
MUMBAI: The subscribers of direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct may not be able to watch Star India’s wide spread of channels after three weeks.
Star India has issued a disconnection notice to Sun Direct for non-payment of dues.
According to a public notice, Star informed Sun Direct subscribers that the signals of its channels are likely to be disconnected on account of “non-payment of subscription fee” by the DTH operator.
The channels include Star Movies, Star World, National Geographic Channel, NGC Wild, Suvarna, Star Vijay, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4, Star Plus, Life OK, Channel V, Star Gold, Star Pravah, Star Jalsha, Star Movies HD, NGC HD, Star Plus HD, Movies OK HD, Star Sports HD 1, Star Sports HD 2, Suvarna Plus and Asianet Movies.
The signals of the channels to Sun Direct shall be deactivated after three weeks from the date of the public notice in terms of the default, Star said.