- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Star India to launch FX HD on 23 September
MUMBAI: Star India will launch the high-definition (HD) feed of its ‘edgy’ English entertainment channel FX on 23 September.
FX HD’s launch will coincide with the launch of ‘Empire Season 2’, ‘Doctor Who Season 9’, ‘American Horror Story Season 5’, ‘The Missing S1’, ‘Sons of Anarchy S7’, ‘Lily Hammer S1’ and ‘Wayward Pines S1’.
TelevisionPost.com had earlier reported that the company was planning to give a big boost to the channel and the ramp-up plan included premiere of latest seasons of four acclaimed shows on weekends with day-and-date release along with the US and the launch of FX HD.
In an earlier interaction, Star India business head of English cluster Kevin Vaz had stated that the company wanted to take FX to the next level as many of the new shows are visual delights due to their effects. “So by the third week of September, we will launch FX HD,” Vaz had said.
At present, FX HD is available exclusively to Tata Sky customers.