- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Star India sells out ad inventory for ICC Champions Trophy, ropes in 7 sponsors
MUMBAI: Star India has sold out the entire inventory for the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy. Seven sponsors have been roped in for the event.
The broadcaster has signed up five co-presenting sponsors and two associate sponsors.
The co-presenting sponsors include Oppo, Nissan, Airtel, Hero MotoCorp and Samsung while associate sponsors include Cricbuzz and Cadbury.
As reported by TelevisionPost.com in April, the broadcaster could earn advertising revenue of Rs 250 crore from the event.
The ICC Champions Trophy featuring eight teams and 15 matches will be played from 1 to 18 June. One of the most anticipated matches of the tournament will be played between South Asian rivals India and Pakistan.
Star India will air the matches on Star Sports network in English, Hindi and Tamil, as well as on video-on-demand (VoD) platform Hotstar.
The matches will air on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD Hindi and the newly launched Star Sports 1 Tamil.