- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Star India channels launch on South Asian content platform CineFunTV
MUMBAI: CineFunTV, Europe’s leading provider of digital South Asian entertainment, has launched Star India channels on its platform. The pack includes Star Plus, Star Gold, Star Life OK and Star Jalsha.
With TV packages in Telugu, Urdu, Bengali and Gujarati, CineFunTV will now boast of strong Hindi packages available in UK and Europe.
Star India international business president Gurjeev Singh Kapoor said, “We are very pleased to partner with CineFunTV and extend our offering to keep up with viewer preferences. Star network channels are the preferred choice of the Asian diaspora worldwide, with Star Plus being officially UK’s no. 1 Asian TV channel and a strong player in key international markets such as Western Europe, North America, Canada, APAC region, Middle East and Africa.”
CineFunTV MD Amit Singh Rathore said, “Star Network is among Asia’s largest and most popular television networks. We are pleased to offer these TV channels to the South Asian community in UK and Europe. The launch of Star Network on CineFunTV is part of our strategy to grow our offering of premium leading TV channels to our viewers.”