- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Star Gold to premiere ‘Dishoom’
MUMBAI: Star Gold is all set to kick off the festive season with the world television Premiere of Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Dishoom’ on 25 September at 1 pm.
The film stars Varun Dhawan, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandes.
Filled with humour and action, Rohit Dhawan’s directorial is a story of two cops Kabir Shergill (John Abraham) and Junaid Ansari (Varun Dhawan) who must team up for 36 hours man-hunt when India’s top batsman Viraj Sharma goes missing in Middle East. The two cops must find Sharma before the final match between India and Pakistan.
Distributed by Eros International, the film had a worldwide release with around 3000 screens in India. Made on a budget of Rs 65 crore, the film clocked in around Rs 121 crore (Rs 1.21 billion) at the box office.