- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Star Gold to premiere ‘Dishoom’
MUMBAI: Star Gold is all set to kick off the festive season with the world television Premiere of Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Dishoom’ on 25 September at 1 pm.
The film stars Varun Dhawan, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandes.
Filled with humour and action, Rohit Dhawan’s directorial is a story of two cops Kabir Shergill (John Abraham) and Junaid Ansari (Varun Dhawan) who must team up for 36 hours man-hunt when India’s top batsman Viraj Sharma goes missing in Middle East. The two cops must find Sharma before the final match between India and Pakistan.
Distributed by Eros International, the film had a worldwide release with around 3000 screens in India. Made on a budget of Rs 65 crore, the film clocked in around Rs 121 crore (Rs 1.21 billion) at the box office.