- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Star Gold to air world TV premiere of ‘Roy’
MUMBAI: Star Gold and Star Gold HD will simulcast the world television premiere of the romantic entertainer ‘Roy’ on 4 April at 8 pm.
For the majority of audiences who have missed watching the film in the theatres, the channel is presenting an early television premiere of the film, telecasting it less than two months of its theatrical release.
The television campaign for the premiere is being aired on other network channels of Star India including Star Plus, Life OK, and Star Sports 1,2 3 and 4.
‘Roy’ tells the story of Kabir Grewal, a Casanova film-maker who is in the pursuit of finding the perfect climax to his movie’s end. In a parallel story, an infamous thief named Roy is out to steal an expensive painting from the woman he has fallen in love with. Directed by Vikramjeet Singh, Roy is a tale of love and triumph starring Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, and Jacqueline Fernandes.
Star Gold has earlier premiered entertainers like ‘Action Jackson’, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, ‘Ek Villain’, ‘2 States’, ‘Bang Bang’, ‘Kick’, ‘Singham Returns’, ‘Bodyguard’, ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, ‘Humshakals’, ‘Son of Sardaar’, ‘Yaariyan’ and more.