- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Star Gold to air world TV premiere of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ on 11 Oct
MUMBAI: Star Gold has announced the world television premiere of the recent Salman Khan hit, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, on 11 October.
The film will air on Star Gold and Star Gold HD at 12:30 pm.
In the run-up to the premiere, the channel has announced an unique contest called ‘#SelfieWithBhaijaan’. Starting from 28 September to 1 October, this will be initiated on social media platforms, giving the superstars’ fans an opportunity to get their selfies digitally converted with the Bhaijaan.
Salman Khan fans across the globe can send in their pictures and receive a digitally modified selfie with Salman.
To participate in this contest, viewers will have to follow three steps; answer a question like ‘What is Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s name in the movie?’; upload their high resolution picture; and tag @StarGoldIndia along with #Selfiewithbhaijaan. Ten winners will get their digitally made Selfies aired during the premiere.
Supported by Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui along with Harshaali Malhotra, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ traces the story of Pawan Kumar Chaturvedi (Salman Khan), who is an avid follower of Bajrangi with a magnanimous spirit which promises to reunite a mute Pakistani girl (Harshaali Malhotra) with her parents.