- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Star Gold re-enters top 5 of Hindi movie channels in Wk 25
MUMBAI: After failing to be in the top 5 in Week 24, Star Gold re-entered the toppers’ chart by grabbing the third spot, as per BARC India data for Week 25 (urban + rural HSM).
The channel pushed Zee Cinema to fourth position, while the previous week’s No. 4 exited the top 5. The top 2 and the bottom positions remained unchanged.
Top movies in U+R HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was the most-viewed film during the week with 8.38 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold and Zee Cinema swapped positions while others held on to their rankings.
Top movies in Urban HSM
The most-watched movie of the week in urban HSM was ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies and Zee Anmol Cinema exchanged positions.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ topped the rural HSM chart as the most-watched film as well.