- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sports sponsorship spending grew 19.33% to touch Rs 6,400 crore in 2016 and accounted for 11.5% of the overall ad pie.
The anthemic ‘Har Koi Dekhega’ TVC, featuring Indian fans from various age groups and demographics, seeks to put the spotlight on the great quality of contest expected of the tournament.
ESPN has sub-licensed IPL 2017 media rights to Times Internet-owned Willow TV in the US. ESPN had paid $12.4 mn to acquire the IPL media rights for the US market for 3 years until 2017.
Sony Pictures Networks India has partnered the NGO Slum Soccer to launch the National Inclusion Cup, the only national football tournament of its kind for underprivileged youth.
The fourth season of the Pro Basketball League will air live on Ten Sports network channels Ten 3 and Ten 1 HD from 16 Feb to 16 Mar.