- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
The act makes it mandatory for private sportscasters to share ad-free feed of sporting events involving the national team with Prasar Bharati and AIR.
The deal with Ten Sports will allow Zee to draw significant amount of synergies for its sports channel Zee Sports.
Nimbus quotes $504.09 million for India territory rights and $108.09 million for international rights to walk away with the lucrative rights.