- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Cricket South Africa (CSA) has unveiled the eight marquee Protea players who will be representing the various franchises in the first two editions of the new T20 Global Destination League which gets underway later this year. This follows the announcement last week of the eight marquee foreign international players.
Neo Sports has acquired the broadcast rights of Brave Combat Federation’s first MMA event in India. Brave Combat Federation is Asia’s largest mixed martial arts promotion, founded under the patronage of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa from Bahrain.
ICC has announced a stellar line up of commentators as well as detailed broadcast production plans for the ICC Champions Trophy.
Sports broadcasting in India is dominated by the private satellite channels. Making an attempt to increase its audience base, DD Sports is looking to partner with private production houses.