- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
DSport has partnered Nodwin Gaming to showcase the flagship esports tournament in the country – ESL India Premiership.
Vivo Pro Kabaddi has announcement a consolidated sum of Rs 80 mn as the coveted prize money for the fifth season. This marks a significant increment from Rs 20 mn, which was the prize money scheme for season four of the league in 2016.
Fashioned around the theme, ‘See Champions, Be Champions’, the film showcases edgy TT action.
The first four episodes will be available on demand from 28 August whereas episodes five to eight will be available on demand from 4 September. The final match will stream live from Las Vegas on 12 September at 7.30 pm.