- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Cricket Australia has roped in Qantas as the shirt partner of the Australian men’s cricket team for the upcoming 2017-18 season, extending the relationship between the two organisations.
On a mission to take the Indian Cricket team to the top spot in all 3 formats this home season, batsman and Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli showcases his determination and perseverance in the pursuit of excellence in a new film released by Star Sports.
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has acquired the exclusive media rights for all men’s international matches played in Australia, beginning with the Magellan Ashes Series in November 2017.
DSport has acquired the exclusive India broadcast rights of the inaugural edition of the eagerly awaited Laver Cup.
Bollywood actress and IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab co-owner Preity Zinta has been confirmed as the owner of the Stellenbosch franchise in South Africa’s T20 Global League.