- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Sports sponsorship spending grew 19.33% to touch Rs 6,400 crore in 2016 and accounted for 11.5% of the overall ad pie.
The anthemic ‘Har Koi Dekhega’ TVC, featuring Indian fans from various age groups and demographics, seeks to put the spotlight on the great quality of contest expected of the tournament.
ESPN has sub-licensed IPL 2017 media rights to Times Internet-owned Willow TV in the US. ESPN had paid $12.4 mn to acquire the IPL media rights for the US market for 3 years until 2017.
Sony Pictures Networks India has partnered the NGO Slum Soccer to launch the National Inclusion Cup, the only national football tournament of its kind for underprivileged youth.
The fourth season of the Pro Basketball League will air live on Ten Sports network channels Ten 3 and Ten 1 HD from 16 Feb to 16 Mar.