- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
The first four episodes will be available on demand from 28 August whereas episodes five to eight will be available on demand from 4 September. The final match will stream live from Las Vegas on 12 September at 7.30 pm.
Star Sports has acquired the media rights to Ultimate Table Tennis, India’s first-ever table tennis league.
After owning IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders and Caribbean Premier League franchise Trinbago Knight Riders, Shah Rukh Khan is looking to buy a team in South African T20 league.