- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Sony Pictures Networks India has partnered the NGO Slum Soccer to launch the National Inclusion Cup, the only national football tournament of its kind for underprivileged youth.
The fourth season of the Pro Basketball League will air live on Ten Sports network channels Ten 3 and Ten 1 HD from 16 Feb to 16 Mar.
Star Sports has kicked off its campaign for the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 with a TVC featuring India’s World Cup’11 winning moment.
Eurosport is celebrating a record-breaking Australian Open with the men’s final between Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal smashing the channel’s audience records.
Sony Pictures Networks India is enthused about the response that the second season of Pro Wrestling League has received.