- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Sony Pictures Networks India is enthused about the response that the second season of Pro Wrestling League has received.
Sony Six and Sony Six HD are set to broadcast the 105th edition of the Australian Open beginning 16 January through 29 January.
Sony Pictures Networks India is all set to broadcast 2nd season of Pro Wrestling League on network channels Sony Max and Sony ESPN.
The coverage of the first Clásico will be simulcast on 3 Dec on Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD, as well as on the Sony Liv app and website.