- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Yay! signs Tiger Shroff as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s upcoming kids channel Sony Yay! has roped in Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff as the brand ambassador and face of the channel.
This will be the debut television association of the young star, who is said to be quite popular among children. The kids channel will be targeted at young children, and will be organic and locally produced in India
Confirming the news, SPNI kids genre business head Leena Lele Dutta said, “We are excited to have Tiger Shroff as Sony Yay!’s brand ambassador. Kids across the country relate to him and consider Tiger as their icon. Given his affinity with kids, we could not have found a better representative for our channel.”