- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Yay! signs Tiger Shroff as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s upcoming kids channel Sony Yay! has roped in Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff as the brand ambassador and face of the channel.
This will be the debut television association of the young star, who is said to be quite popular among children. The kids channel will be targeted at young children, and will be organic and locally produced in India
Confirming the news, SPNI kids genre business head Leena Lele Dutta said, “We are excited to have Tiger Shroff as Sony Yay!’s brand ambassador. Kids across the country relate to him and consider Tiger as their icon. Given his affinity with kids, we could not have found a better representative for our channel.”